Let’s face it – Google loves BRANDS. Well, that’s typical because brands stand behind their promises and deliver what they promised. In an ideal set up a brand offers exceptional customer services, offers excellent product quality has a well-optimized neat website that acts like their walking talking salesman for 24/7.
As per Moz, “ Although branding Is not a direct ranking factor, it is something that positively impacts SEO.”
As one of the leading digital marketing agencies in India we have been working with many brands big and small and from our experience, we can say that Brand Growth starts with a strong foundation. The cornerstone thus lies in making your brand roots strong.
Take a closer look at the promises that your brand is making to your customers.
Needless to say; the brand promise should be authentic and also needs to be better than what your competition is proposing.
- Check if your logo is unique and memorable
- Check if your website is loading fast
- Check if any element in your website is enhancing the bounce rate ratio
- Check the website message is it compelling enough to your customers
Try and have a better understanding of brand equity
There is no shortcut to this. You need to focus on your competitors and analyze each and every marketing material. Now compare an apple to an apple and align your brand goals in the right direction.
- Create the trust factor with your customers
- As a digital marketer, you should create strategies that gain maximum trust.
- Never try to mislead people with fake promises and lofty ideas that you may fail to deliver.
Stay in tune with your brands’ mission
Stay relevant to your customers and stay in touch with them when they may need you at the time of making an informed decision
- Find ways to offer value to your target audience
- Don’t just tell your audience that you are the best. Show them
- DO NOT send mass emails. Good brands never do that. Instead, build your own database and send personalized emails.
Develop your BRAND VOICE
Decide on the tone of your brand and stick to that.
Your brand voice can take the following forms:
- Text content
- Video content
In order to have a balanced brand voice across all the channels, we recommend that you focus on the content ideation process-
- Client Briefing– you may focus on conducting surveys to align with the needs and likes of your audience.