Imagine spending only 6 hours a week with very little investment in order to increase your business’s recognition, traffic, and sales! According to reports, almost 3.48 billion people all over the world are active on social media and that number only keeps on growing with each passing year. If you wish to reach your customers and ensure that your brand’s voice is heard, you need to be there too. About 90% of marketers stated that social media has generated immense exposure for their company. Social networks have now become an important part of every marketing strategy. You are definitely missing out on huge opportunities and the benefits of using social media if you are still not implementing this cost-effective resource in the marketing strategy of your business.
However, beyond social media being a modern marketing requirement, there are many business benefits of being social. Here are a few of them:
- Brand awareness– Having a presence on social media makes it easier for both existing and potential customers to find and connect with your brand. With the huge number of people using social media today, your business has an opportunity to reach a significant number of new eyes and audiences. Social platforms are also a great place to tell your brand’s story and create your brand’s identity.
- Brand loyalty– Social media provides brands with an opportunity to join in conversations and engage with their customers. When executed properly and consistently, these interactions pave the way for brand loyalty. Although it takes time to earn customer loyalty, social media engagement can help businesses build that trust more quickly.
- Increased website traffic– Social media helps attract inbound traffic to your website. Every social profile that you have is a potential path to your site and each post is a new opportunity to provide value and show visitors and followers why they should visit your website. Ultimately, these visits can result in more leads and conversions.
- Customer insights– A tremendous amount of customer data is generated by all the active users on social media today. Through social listening and engaging with your followers, you can learn more about the behavioural pattern of your customers, where they like to spend their time, what interests them, and what they think about your brand, your competitors and your industry. This can in turn help you engage them more effectively with your content, advertising and messaging.
- Customer experience– Your customers expect their favourite brand to have social media presence as it gives them another way to get to know and communicate with your brand and enhances the customer experience. In addition, when the customers have a query or something goes wrong, they appreciate having the option of connecting on social media with the brands they are making purchases from.
- Lead generation and sales– Social media is an incredibly effective tool for generating leads and making sales. By combining organic tactics with paid ones, social media marketers can expand their reach and attract more leads. A lot of small businesses showcase their collections on Facebook/ Instagram through live sessions. Big businesses can showcase their products in the different social media platforms with the help of ads.
- Multichannel campaigns– Today, buyers move quickly in between websites to social media to email back to social again. Social media can be made a much powerful tools by integrating it with other parts of your marketing initiatives and strategy. Social media messages support and reinforce your messaging on other channels. This provides you with another opportunity to reach your audience where they are, no matter where that might be.
Why Choose Digital Marketing Lab?
It is already clear that social media marketing has its advantages, so if your business does not already have the appropriate social media profiles, it is time for you to create them! With consistent updating, the right social media marketing strategy will lead to increased traffic, better SEO, higher conversion rates, improved brand loyalty, and much more. Your competition is most likely already on social media, so do not waste any further time. The sooner you start, the sooner you’ll see growth in your business. Digital Marketing Lab, one of the best social media marketing agencies with a robust experience of 13 years, can help setup your social media ad campaigns, optimize and scale, to help your business grow. Drive brand awareness and greater conversions through the right social channels. We will create a strategy that will help you find your target audience using the right demographics to match your ideal target market, use creative ad formats to suit your goals, create content for your social media posts and choose manual or automatic placement of ads according to your industry and business goals.